I won’t say I have an excellent memory. I often forget what was literally just said to me in person, but I’m pretty good when it comes to books. I spend
too much a lot of my time around books.
You must answer these questions without looking anything up on the internet and without looking at your bookshelves!
1. Name a book written by an author called Michael
Only one my favorite books ever! 😍 I love Jurassic Park, book and movies.
2. Name a book with a dragon on the cover
The first book that came to Mind was Seraphina, but I actually wasn’t a fan of that book 😂 so I’m going with Eragon instead, which I actually loved.
3. Name a book about a character called George
…Curious George is literally the only character I can think of with the name George 😂 it’s so underrated tbh
4. Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith
I’ve got nothing. All I can think is Sam Smith 😂
5. Name a book set in Australia
Stolen. Fyi, I HATED that book with a passion. I haven’t actually thought about it in a while, but still not a fan.
6. Name a book with the name of a month in the title
I don’t have any? I feel like l know a book that has December in the name…but it’s not coming to me.
7. Name a book with a knife on the cover
The Warrior Heir! It’s such a cool cover too. Unfortunately, not my type of story.
8. Name a book with the word ‘one’ in the title
The One by Kiera Cass. Also my fav book on that series (even though it makes me so mad 😂😒)
9. Name a book with an eponymous title
Eponymous definition: (of a thing) named after a particular person
My Lady Jane comes to mind first, but also Harry Potter is a classic example!
10. Name a book turned into a movie
5 Feet Apart! It’s not really my genre, I haven’t read the book, but a friend invited me to go with her. So I’m hyped!
It’s really good, really sad, still not my genre, but I liked it.
I think I just attempted a haiku
I’m tagging. . .
Elizabeth @ RedgalMusings
Sam @ Somebooksandramblings
Tyr @ Theperksofbeinganerd
I have a memory question for you! Name a book with an animal on the cover 🤔